a. List these rules on your blog.
b. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
1. I do not like the cold. On our honeymoon (the end of December), we stayed at in a small one-room cabin (two-room if you count the bathroom) cabin on the Oregon Coast. The night we arrived, my husband built a fire in the fireplace (to help his young bride stay warm), only to fill the cabin with smoke which left us standing out in the dark and cold until the smoke cleared.
2. I come from a "blended" family of 7 kids...most people don't know whose kids belong to whom because we have such close relationships, both sibling to sibling and children to parents. I feel very blessed.
3. I have one of the cutest granddaughter's in the world. Just take a look and judge for yourself:
(My daughter made her hat...to see more of the lovely headwear my daughter makes, visit my daughter's website: The Portland Beanie Company.)
4. I did my Master's Thesis on the "Geographical Ecology of Acorn Woodpeckers".
5. I can't hear that I have an accent. (I have a "corrupted" Georgia accent that I guess is very distinct, or so I'm told, even here in Texas.) I can hear when other people have an accent but I can't hear my own. I can't carry a tune very well either but I can tell when I'm off or when someone else is off. (The cool thing is that I found out that I can chant!)
6. I'm a homebody. We've lived in Texas for almost 8 years and I've never been to Houston, Austin, or San Antonio. I've never been to the Texas coast nor the hill country. I"ve never been to 6-Flags over Texas nor the Ballpark in Arlington but that because I have NO interest.
7. Even though I'm a homebody and don't travel much, I did go to Africa in 2001, which was pretty amazing. I went to see my 16 year old daughter who was doing mission work in Malawi.
c. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
This is as far as it goes cause I don't know 7 bloggers to tag.